Finding the canon laser printers review is somewhat daunting when you have plenty of choices to pick. Many of us are getting frustrated especially when we are first-time consumers of canon laser printers. Here we will discuss different types of choices with unique features of them and give you a broad outline to choose between the ideal one. To come up with a decision, make sure you will read between the lines of our buying guide too.
A Shortlist Of The Best Canon Laser Printers
Here is a quick recap of our top 10 picks that lets you compare each phone with another and allow you to choose the best one.
10 Best Canon Laser Printers People Love In 2022: In Depth Features
- Print up to 28 pages-per-minute with a quick first print of 6 seconds or less (letter size) Print, scan and copy functionality
- WiFi Direct Connection enables easy connection to mobile devices without a router
- 250-sheet maximum paper capacity
- Connectivity technology: Wi-Fi (WPS router or USB cable needed to set up); Ethernet; USB
- Print up to 26 pages per minute
- Space-saving, compact design conforms to personal or home office environments
- 250-Sheet maximum paper capacity
- All in one single cartridge system combines the toner and drum into one unit, making cartridge replacement simple
- Print up to 40 ppm.
- Print up to 8.5" x 14".
- 900-sheet maximum paper capacity.
- Three-year limited warranty standard.
- Security settings can be set behind an administrator log-in.
- FAST PRINT SPEEDS: Print up to 19 pages per minute
- COMPACT DESIGN: Space-saving, compact design fits anywhere in your home, school or small office
- WIRELESS CONNECTIVITY: Print from almost anywhere in your workspace. Compatible with iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPad Air, iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, Original iPad, iPad mini, and iPad mini Retina running OS 5.1 - 7.1.1. Supports Android Tablets and Phones running OS 3.0 - 4.4
- GENEROUS PAPER CAPACITY: Paper capacity of up to 150 sheets
- SUSTAINABILITY: Uses less than 2 watts in Energy Saver mode
- The 3 in 1, Canon imageCLASS MF232w laser printer offers high quality output, feature-rich capabilities and reliability
- Ideal for any small office or home office environment
- Print, scan and copy capabilities so you can accomplish necessary tasks with just one machine
- Print at speeds of up to 24 pages per minute, with your first print in your hands in 6 seconds or less
- Paper capacity allows for 250 sheets in the standard cassette and 1 sheet in the multipurpose tray
- Single-Cartridge System
- For use with Canon Color imageCLASS MF743Cdw, MF741Cdw, MF745Cdw, MF746Cdw, LBP664Cdw Laser Printers.
- Cartridge 055 Standard CMY Yields 2,100 Pages Each, Standard Black Yields 2,300 Pages. Cartridge 055 High Capacity CMY Yields 5,900 Pages Each, High Capacity Black Yields 7,600 Pages (ISO/IEC standard).
- Whether it's scanning documents, printing new ones or making copies, get more done with this Canon imageCLASS MF113w printer. Wireless connectivity makes it easy to print from just about anywhere in your office, and the multifunction design accommodates versatile needs.
- Wireless (802.11b/g/n) connection and Wi-Fi Direct let you print from cable free using your computer or mobile device. Works with Canon PRINT Business, AirPrint, Mopria Print Service and Google Cloud Print.
- Prints up to 23 pages per minute (ppm) in black. The first page comes out in as little as 6.3 seconds.
- Resolution is up to 600 x 600 dpi for crisp results.
- Copies up to 23 cpm in black. Copy resolution is up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Print at speeds of up to 23 pages per minute.
- Supports mobile solutions, including Apple AirPrint, Canon Print Business, Morea Print Service, and Google Cloud Print.
- Easily connect mobile devices without a router using a Wi-Fi Direct Connection.
- Paper capacity allows for up to 150-sheets.
- Energy saver mode uses approximately 4 watts in sleep mode.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax. Designed for small and medium-size businesses, the imageCLASS MF644CdwA Multifunction Color Laser Printer from Canon is a powerful unit designed to increase your productivity with printing, scanning, copying, and faxing. With a copy speed of 22 ppm for letter-sized documents and 17.9 ppm for legal-sized documents.
- Using color laser technology with an impressive print resolution of 600 x 600 dpi, this printer features a paper cassette that holds 250 sheets of 20 lb bond paper. The printer also has an additional stack bypass tray, which will hold an additional 50 sheets of 20 lb paper for a total capacity of 300 sheets. First print out time is approximately 10.3 seconds, and once printing the MF644Cdw has an impressive print speed of 22 ppm for 8.5 x 11" paper and 17.9 ppm for 8.5 x 14" paper.
- Two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one sheet reduces paper consumption, and by using a combination of new fusing technologies with low-melting-point toner, Canon minimizes power requirements, which lowers energy consumption. The all-in-one unit features a scan and copy resolution of 600 x 600 dpi for detailed scans and clear copies, and scanned files can be converted into multiple file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF.
- A 5" color touchscreen with smartphone-like usability delivers an intuitive user experience and can be customized by a device administrator to simplify many daily tasks. Various mobile printing solutions are made possible with the Canon Print Business app, and the unit is also compatible with Apple's AirPrint technology on select iOS devices. For Android users, the printer supports the similar Mopria Print Service, and for Chrome-based users the printer is compatible with Google Cloud Print.
- What's in the Box: Canon imageCLASS MF644CdwA Wireless Color All-In-One Printer; Cartridge 054 CMY: Starter 680 Yield / K: Standard 1,500 Yield, Power Cord, Telephone Cable, Starter Guide, User Software DVD-ROM.
- Form factor: All-in-One
- OS Compatibility-Windows 7/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 10/ Windows Server 2008/ Windows Server 2008 R2/ Windows Server 2012/ Windows Server 2012 R2/ Windows Server 2016/ Mac OS X v10.8.5 (or later)
What To Look For Before Buying Best Canon Laser Printers
Take the following considerations into account to choose the best canon laser printers that meets your needs.
We suggest you let you be closer to your best consideration while choosing the best canon laser printers that will fulfill your demand.
Not all the canon laser printers were prepared for functioning the same purpose. Some features will bring the difference and price would be another factor. Therefore, you should find the perfect deal that will serve you without breaking the bank.
Turns out, we recommend you to go through the following buying guide account:
Purchasing a canon laser printers sometimes becomes a herculean task for us. We just follow the design and some key features. Often we don’t even know which brand comes with what type of glorious background. We tell it’s brand value! Yes, it matters for any type of product, goods, and service. Keeping this in mind, we gathered some of the best deals for you.
Features are many out there while choosing a product. Not every one of them will serve your purpose. So, a product with numerous features is not an ideal pick, lets know the purpose wholeheartedly first and then find out which canon laser printers will work for you. Therefore, we try to round up a few products based on unique identities based on valuable features.
People always check their reputation, won’t they? Well, it tells about the cornerstone of the services of any product. Also, you can easily evaluate from one canon laser printers to another. Here is why, we recommend you to go through the pinpoint why one customer applauded canon laser printers but on the other hand, another customer won’t become satisfied enough. It happens due to the perspective of buying and thus the two people have the opposite comments from their sides. Hopefully, you will be mindful too when buying a product.
The customer rating is another inevitable factor while buying canon laser printers. It tells a big picture of real-life using any product. From understanding the right purpose of buying different types of canon laser printers, we differentiate them and create a round-up review for you.
You can not push and go beyond the budget yours no matter what, you love it to buy. Thankfully, our reviews will suggest the most affordable one. Don’t break the bank at the same time buy the best canon laser printers as well.
Warrantee is somewhat the most essential thing to look for. By the way, good brands often have warranties. Check the duration and enjoy the free replacement when you have bad luck.
Based on performance, features, and user satisfaction, we reviewed the 10 best canon laser printers in the market. So, you can end your buying session successfully. If the budget doesn’t matter to you, choose the product we ranked as best overall. On the other hand, get our budget-friendly pick if you are on a tight budget.